Real Estate Investment Plan In Denver || Arthur Vasquez

Arthur Vasquez has been helping people invest in real estate since last 15 years. He has all the information about new launch residences In Denver and helps you select the right one that can fit your need. His mission is to help clients enjoy a luxurious lifestyle by investing in real estate market.



My Real Estate Business Plan for the Next 10 Years.
I am blogging about my real estate business plans for the next 10 years. It took me a while to figure out what route I want to take, and trust me I know it will be an ever-changing plan. There are going to be opportunities and shortfalls depending on the different states of the economy and the availability of credit to business owners and investors. Unfortunately, I cannot determine this, so I have a developed a plan for what my current forecast of where I think the lucrative side of the Real Estate Investing will be and what my plan will be to capitalize in it.

Phase 1: Residential

I will continue investing, renovating, and selling single family homes for end retail buyers, that business will be ramped up to 10 a year by March 1st, 2010 of next year. This business will rejuvenate "tired" homes that are bringing down values of the homes in the area, these homes will be returned to the market in "like new" state with all necessary repairs and aesthetic upgrades. The buyers will then be able to invest in a below true market value home that is a complete turn-key solution for them to move in their family. After all, my residential listings on the brokerage side (retail homes) are sold, I will fully transition out of a Real Estate Agent into a full-time Real Estate Investor. I plan to continue as a residential Real Estate investor for a period of three years eventually fully transitioning into Commercial Real Estate Investing.

Phase 2: Commercial

After some of the projects I am working on getting financed, closed, and the listings I have for sale on the brokerage side (being sold for Retail Clients) I will stop taking commercial listings on the brokerage side of the business. Starting in June 2010, I will start my transition into Commercial Real Estate Investing and learn more about the opportunities to be had on that side of the business. This will position me for the start of the Commercial Properties meltdown that is projected to worsen in starting in Q3 of this year.

The start of my CREI career will be seeking after private money and investors to fund projects for teams like the HIS Real Estate Group. This will be a way to build up creditability and gain experience by being a part of large Real Estate Transactions. At about a year and a Half into this, my Residential Rehabbing business will peak its capacity and start waning down to make the transition into full CREI. By this time, I will have the knowledge and the creditability to start ramping up my Commercial Project and start taking on large commercial projects (Office Buildings, Strip Malls, Self Storage, and Mobile Home Parks) In 2012 my commercial business will begin to ramp up to replace my existing business in RREI, and by 2013 I will make an exit from the RREI and be full time in Commercial Real Estate Investing.

This is just a rough draft, once I get more heavily in the business, I will find other enjoyable and profitable avenues to pursue. It will take me to have some experience with working with different property types to see which I enjoy the most. This plan also doesn't include future Joint-Ventures, I will be doing.

If you want any type of business knowledge and latest updates of real estate market you can contact any time and if you find residential property in Denver I suggest you the best place in Denver. For more more information you can visit this link:
http://arthurvasquezblog.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Love this post! This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Best Real Estate Agent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Vacation Rental Properties for Sale. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Find Right Real Estate Consultant In Denver || Arthur Vasquez

Characteristics of a Good Real Estate Agent || Arthur Vasquez

Choosing A Professional Real Estate Agent In Denver || Arthur Vasquez